Monday 17 September 2007

Road Brain Blocked

I have writer's block.

I have writer's block.

I have writer's block.

I have writer's block.

I have writer's block.

Pris had the idea of starting a blog for Kompeni Elephant.
Sheer geniuses(spelled correctly?). She left. Sarah left too. Leaving me here. While I have a writer's block.

I saw a car in a ditch. Saw people I knew existed around it. But I didn't stop to help. Because my mum drove past them.

It's 12.30am now. I woke up about 2 hours ago after sleeping at 8pm.
Mind's abit wobbly.
No music to listen to. Bored of 'V' already. Imagine listening to it non stop. After the last song, I played back the song again. And again. And again.

Damn I need something to do.

SHIT!
Fotography assignments! Due this Thursday! Shit! Poo! Shit! Poo!





Chloe, going to finish her work.

0 comments: