Sunday 3 May 2009

Don't Say Diet...

...say Exercise.

Don't say 'I wanna eat lesser'
Say 'I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. I'm not hungry. ' until lunch time is over. 

Don't say 'I cant wear my clothes'
Say 'Time to hit the mall!'

Don't say 'I've put on weight' when you stand on your weighing machine.
Say 'It's my calf muscles that I built, thanks to standing on stilettos'



Now that I'm motivated, it's time to make myself a bowl of instant noodles =)

3 comments:

ONION said...

very well said, *applause".













Which add to an instant bull's eye on top.

Tipsy Darlene said...

lol. Whoaaaa!! WE shall see the improvement soon eh? ;) HAHAH!

chLoe said...

ahahaha~

improvement meaning 'put on weight' then ya la =P