Wednesday 30 December 2009

WHAT?! NO MILK?!

It was a typical sunny afternoon. An afternoon just like any other afternoons. I walked to the fridge. A normal walk to the fridge. Just like any walk to the fridge. I opened the fridge with my right hand. Just like how I normally do. I bent down to where the carton of milk is normally placed.
AND ZOMGWTFBBQ THERE WAS NO MILK IN IT!!!

Kay, here's the scoop. I don't like dipping my cold Oreos in warm milk.
And so, the day went by without me eating my lunch.

By 4pm I was like damn hungry aredi, so I threw the thoughts on yaddayaddacalories away into the recycle bin and poured myself some whippingcream.
Note: Not whipped cream. Google the difference.




And it was good.
Milkier. Creamier. Thicker.
Heaven~
I used a small sauce plate instead of the usual cup because I didn't want to pour too much whipping cream.


***

THEN,
Dizzie missed her Xmas bath. She was filthy.
Didn't want her to carry her dirt to 2010, so decided to give her a bath.

"DIZZIE! BATH TIME!"
and I grabbed her before she could go anywhere. Muaahaha!


There now... you're enjoying it, eh?
Please excuse the toilet bowl.




AND THEN
The Revenge of The Dizzie


she sat on my stuff when I was packing some prezzies.



ARGHH!!!!!



P/s: Picture of Dizzie was actually taken before her bath. Both last and 2nd last pictures were diterbalikkan for story/impact purposes.

2 comments:

AWAN said...

Whoa.. She looks so fierce! O.O

chLoe said...

haha, yah man, but that's because the sun was shining directly on her eyes. she was facing the window. but as usual lah, she sat on my things...