Tuesday 3 May 2011

I really wish you classmates/ friends/ whatever you call yourselves will understand.

All of us borrowed an item under my name. One item was not returned because it was returned to the wrong owner.

I'm sorry if i sound selfish or anything, but try getting calls from the college asking you to return something which your friend can obtain just by making a phone call.

I don't like getting phone calls from the college. I don't want to be blacklisted. You don't understand how important it is to me.

And now i don't understand how the situation has turned to the extent that it's my fault. I don't get it. I really don't.


2 comments:

zharif iskandar said...

thats the power of raj really, he'll do great as a politician to be honest with you.

never borrow stuff to anybody else anymore, except me...ahahahaha

chloe said...

lolwth!