Tuesday 9 October 2007

Pic-less Post

Thank you, Brian for the ahem, Chloe post. You wait I'll screw you back.

Pei Yannnnn~ How am I gonna get my organizer back? Ok, help me check, do I have anything on on the 10th of Oct(which is tomorrow) apart from 'Level 3'? Gosh~

You see, I left my organizer in her car when we went to Sungei Wang last, last Saturday when I thought that she'll fetch us (Pris, Sarah and I) back to Sentral. Didn't know that there was a monorail right in front of the mall. Hey, why didn't we think of going to Pavilion instead?

Anyway, my aunt soooo wanted to go, so we went the next day. NOOOOOOOOooooo~
Don't remind me. I didn't want to blog about it because I wanted to upload those pics~
NOOOOooooo~
*screams*

Back to work. Three subjects, four assignments.



Chloe, keeps all papers, resumes Steps. Wait la, I finish my series first before doing my assignments.

0 comments: