Saturday 24 November 2007

Chloe's Ultimate Change

Guess what I bought!!!

Nope.

Wrong.

Try again.

Give up?

Okie~
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




Yes! I did!!! I bought Whitney Houston- The Ultimate Collection!!!
I'm on top of the worlddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda la.
Soooooooo like her songs, so like her voice.
And guess what? She's coming to MALAYSIA for the LIVE & LOUD!!!!!
I told my mum.
Her reply was just a mere "So?"
I was dumbfound. I was nonplus.
After all my enthusiasm, she just said "so?"


Anyway, my sem1 finals are finally over. I'll be looking up for some extra courses to join during my hols. You know, just to kill time...by not actually killing time, but doing it with something useful. Gosh, I've changed!




Chloe, listening to One Moment In Time

0 comments: