Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day 2007

Today is the 26th of December, also known as Boxing Day in the UK. The day where everyone opens their prezzies and say their oohs and ahhs.
This year, 2007 is also a year where I wasn’t in a Chrismassy mood at all. The 25th was just like any other day I go through... Unlike last year, I was already in the Christmas mood in September. I remember because I was supposed to study Sejarah but I ended up thinking of such fun I shall have on Christmas.

I'm beginning to feel like a grinch O____o

Anyway, I was supposed to check my gym instructor out go for RPM class early in the morning but manatau while my aunt and I were in the car she decided to double check the schedule again only to find that there weren't any until 7.40pm, so I decided to follow her home.

I spent the whole 'morning' (note: 10am-4pm) watching the original Pride and Prejudice by BBC.
Everything is exactly like what the book says, from the characters to the looks of the character & their expressions, including the details of their homes and the diffrence of the wealth between Mr. Bingley and Mr.Darcy through the horses used at their wedding.

After I watched P&P by BBC, I decided to watch the Hollywood version by Keira Knightly.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I fell asleep before the first disc ended.
Nothing =)

Oh, Happy Belated Christmas! =P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei, bbc have play pride and prejudice one aaa.....