Tuesday 7 October 2008

First Post with Lotsa Chinese Characters

My latest addiction- Turning Point by Lam Fung. That is if I got the correct translations la.
In Chinese it's 赤地轉機.
Ice told me it's literally translated as Earth Turning Machine.

This is another part of my life where I complain and regret for not learning Chinese. Actually, who would have known that I'll go gaga over Asian(namely TVB) people instead.

I would kill to work for/at/in TVB. Such a freakin huge honour =D


Okie, going now. If you don't see me for the next few days, that means I've already melted while listening to Lam Fung sing.

Before I melt and turn into liquid,
What does 愛人與海 mean? *edited* found frm the internet-'Ngoi Yan Yi Hoi'
And 影子的愛情故事?

3 comments:

-Littlenicky- said...

愛人與海 oi yan YU hoi.

oi yan means lover lor.
Yu = and
hoi = sea..

means lover and sea. lol

影子的愛情故事 ying zhi dek oi cheng goo si

影子 ying zhi = shadow
愛情 oi cheng = love
故事 goo si = story

means love story's shadow.

=)

-Littlenicky- said...

*edit edit
shadow punyer love story hahaha

Anonymous said...

ooh~ tankiu tankiu tankiuuuuuu =))))