Sunday 26 September 2010

I wanna share stuff. I wanna say things.

Facebook is too public. Twitter is too quiet. I guess my blog is the best choice since there is only a reader a day who bothers to drop by. thanks to whoever you are. i'm deeply touched.

fortunate of unfortunately for you, i'll be posting up:







So yeah. so reminds me of TVB dramas. brings me back to Macau. Not that I've been there before. haha.

Oh yeah, another thing. I just developed a crush on Adam Lambert. I've always liked his voice, but never actually noticed him behind his make up. until a student of mine posted an interview of him on Facebook, which I obviously clicked on the video again which directed me to YOUTUBE, which made me click on a few more of his interviews. Some featured snippets of his Whaddaya Want From Men music video, and what caught my eye was his features without make up.

ok fine, still got make up, but is isnt as think as 10 tablespoonfuls of Milo in a normal sized mug. he damn hot la. All you other american guys. Exkiuse me, Jesse, Corbin, Zac, Joe. Please make way for Adam Lambert. tqvm.

I'm determined to complete my assignments by Thursday so I don't miss tuesday and friday again. research google, here i come.

So many things to say:
I'm proud of Datuk LCW.
I'm speechless with Koo-Tan's performance after the 1st game.
I had a crush on Koo.
I have crushes on so many people I have never met in person.
I need to get real.
The 'real' guy just got unreal just now. sigh.
The dory syndrome word i have been looking for is 'amnesia' wheew, got it off my chest.
Bought a BAGAZINE!!! just like the marc jacobs one, but this is kitson. whee!


no pictures this post. sorry. will show you my storyboard I drew when was in the mood when I'm in the mood.


Hello jela. sorry couldn't stop to talk. i really miss you.



1 comments:

JELA said...

HAHAHAHA I MISS YOU TOO.
WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR BAG WAS COOL AND NICE THAT'S WHY I STOPPED YOU.
hey take it cool for your assignments. now you know why I don't sleep during my college days hahaha!! leme know if you need any help ;)