Monday 8 May 2006

Victim of Embarassment

I'm sitting here in front of the computer, slurping a bowl of delicious yet fattening bowl of instant noodles, as my mind wanders off like a kite. No matter how high it flies, there is always the strings tied to it preventing it from going any further and the level the kite is at is a level where birds fly and it can be squashed by the flock of birds if the wind blows their direction.
Gawsh... help me before I lose my mind...

I would rather die watching the fall of my Lam Fung than to die of embarassment. Or I would rather have that feeling of wearing an orange t-shirt out shopping than to feel the way I'm feeling now... I wish I could just be an ostrich. Just bury myself underground when I don't want to face anyone.

Here's a little part of a song I heard on The Last Breakthrough.
Yesterday, I believe
Love could be forever but it broke me down
Baby I'm afraid
To face it all again
And take another chance
But I'm not sure you'll feel the same

Oh, baby I don't wanna fall
I don't wanna fall x2
In love again, baby 'coz I am

Do you know (do you know)
What it's like
To wake up in the morning
Just to have you on my mind

Oh baby I don't wanna fall
In love again
Baby 'coz I....

I can't remember the rest of the lyrics.

Sod it. I'm still figuring a way to bunk school tomorrow without getting into trouble. I don't wanna face 'U'!!!!!
I'm going to take a short nap, and when I wake up, I'm going to continue feeling embarassed of what happened. How I wish I could just forget the whole thing. Stupid 'U'. Why did you exist?!

Note: I'm still banned from coming online.


Chloe

3 comments:

Pam said...

Huh?Why?What happen?
0.0 sorry...cant help it...

Anonymous said...

orange is good okay.
haha!!

chLoe said...

Haha! your orange shirt guy... I dun like orange mar...